x264 Video Codec r2145: Application on your computer to install the video encoder H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
x264 Video Codec r2145 - the codec allows encoding H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video. It gets a high quality of the output file while maintaining small size. This codec is intended for use in programs such as VirtualDub. x264 Video Codec r2145 is an application installed on your system if you need a library to convert your videos to streaming format H264/AVC.This codec can provide you a great picture in your conversions with a higher compression rate than any other codec, which means a smaller video and more quality. In addition to supporting multiple platforms.
x264 Video Codec r2145 is an application on your computer to install the video encoder H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. This encoder is designed for the FFDShow filter and for multimedia players that support the H.264 standard.
The salient features of the encoder are:
- CAVLC / CABAC
- Detection of cut scenes.
- Incorporation of B-frame.
- 8x8 and 4x4 spatial transformation.
- Support for x86_64.
- Darwin 9.0.
- Quantization matrices included.
- Parallel multi-pass encoding.
- Rate control: constant equalization, single or multiple pass ABR or VBV.
- Enable CABAC: 10% bitrate reduction without loss of quality.
- Blocking of filters: for smooth low-bitrate encoding.
x264 Video Codec r2145 allows the user to play video files with high quality plus format conversions can configure the H.264 standard.
Size: 9.37 MB
Publisher: Visit Website
Release Date: 2012-1-18
OS: Win 9x/ME/2K/NT/XP/Vista