VidCoder 1.2.4: Convert your DVDs and Blu-ray to other formats
VidCoder 1.2.4 - tool for ripping DVD movies and Blu-ray to hard disk. The application uses the decoding engine used in the program HandBrake. The video conversion involves many factors and adjustments. VidCoder 1.2.4 satisfy both those who want to go to the simple, and those who look set to the smallest detail. VidCoder 1.2.4 is based on the core of Handbrake , another similar program open source is a benchmark. This makes their interface is clear and simple, and its functions cover conversion and ripping with high quality and speed.
But what also gets VidCoder 1.2.4 is not deprived of any of the original settings: choice of segments, chapters, video tracks and subtitles, and a wealth of options, be thankful you're a conversion for you.
Key features include:
• Multithreading - an application can simultaneously rip a few movies;
• save files to MP4 or MKV;
• Support for H.264 video coding standard and MPEG-4;
• audio encoding to AAC, MP3, and AC3 Voorbis;
• possibility of adjusting the bitrate, size and quality clips;
• two pass mode, video decoding, so you have a better quality movies while maintaining a small size;
• applying filters to the image;
• preview clip in the application window;
• opportunity to pause and resume ripping a clip.
Size: 7.16 MB
Publisher: Visit Website
Release Date: 2011-12-7
OS: Win 9x/ME/2K/NT/XP/Vista